Re: looperlative thoughts

has anyone given any thought to how they might control this beast? some
sort
of control surface seems the obvious choice...with 8 faders for track
volume
and maybe 8 more for feedback...some buttons to enable/disable
synchronisation to the first loop etc etc

the kenton control freak immediatey comes to mind - i already use one of
these in my rig to control my repeater and fx units - and it would do
everything neccessary to allow the user to "play" the looperlative in a
live
setting...

anybody think of some other controllers that might do a good job?

:O)

sim

www.simeonharris.co.uk