Re: OT: Indian rhythm box recommendations?

you might want to try the Taal Tarang Digital by Riyaz which is a
programmable (if you know Indian rhythm and metres, that is) Tabla Drum
Machine. The Taalmala by Radel is a classic, also a tabla drum machine.
Riyaz also makes an electronic tamboura (drone instrument) as well as a
simple all-in-one solution. Just check the web for Radel Electronics and
Riyaz, and you should find some stuff. I have a Taal Tarang Digital, and I
like it a lot. A little rough around the edges and a little noisy but so
and weird... you just have to love it.

"Ambition makes you look pretty ugly." (Thom Yorke/Radiohead -- "Paranoid

"Hoellenengel" -- new album by Stephen Parsick, street date October 1,

For info and audio, please check www.parsick.com

Itīs out: "oughtibridge", the new [īramp] album, recorded live in England.

For info and audio, please visit the official [īramp] website at

WTB: "Englandīs Hidden Reverse" by David Keenan (Coil, Current93, Nurse
Wound, David Tibet).