Re: It's a good compilation!  (was: [NEW RELEASE] Looper's Delight Compilation Volume 3

Hi all,

In a message dated 12/10/05 6:00:36 AM, per@boysen.se writes:

A Big Hand to Sunao for doing this! And what a great record this is!

Let me second that motion. I just finished listening to all the clips too
and was really impresed with the quality, variety and "flow" of the
pieces in the collection as a whole. Great job Sunao!

Along with the Xperimentus collection that Kris Hartung put out recently
-- which was entirely different in concept being a set of virtual "duets,"
I can hardly think of a better pair of looper Xmas stocking stuffers.

Best regards,

tEd kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???