Listen to the AM/FM Show

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:

My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, December 10 at 6:00 am
GMT-5.  I will continue the special on E-dition Magazine's sampler CDs.
I will
also play music from the new ['ramp] CD.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I am at the
helm, the
show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's
site is http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh