RE: The MRI and Looping: For Ambient & Experimental Music?

At our hospital they are extremely careful about who does and does not get into the room. I'm not allowed beyond the control room because I've never been screened. As I understand it, one of the biggest concerns is with metal fragments that can get imbedded in the eyes if you have ever done any sort of metal grinding or surfacing. These minute particles don't affect the eyesight but should the magnet rip them out of your eyes... well you get the picture....

paul

Ontario, Canada