Re: The MRI and Looping: For Ambient & Experimental Music?

I was talking with one of the techs at the hospital where I work about this discussion. He told me that there is nothing metal in the room. In fact if you have a tattoo, they pack it in ice because something in the ink reacts to the high magnetism and makes it really hot. I asked about the Microphone they have in the room and he was telling me that all the communication wiring is done with fiber optics. I was wondering about using a couple of contact pickups, I have a few McIntyres kicking around here, on the door or the window and seeing what it would pickup. If I get a chance, I can ask about it if you like.

paul

Ontario, Canada