Re: [NEW RELEASE] Looper's Delight Compilation Volume 3

Hi,

I added 45sec mp3 preview each songs for  LD Compilation Volume 3.
please visit below:

http://www.cavestudio.com/electr-ohm/en/LDCD3

p.s.
also please visit to our online shop below in your free time....

http://shop.cavestudio.org

p.s.p.s.
Thank you for your good comments, Kim..!

  thanks

  Sunao