Re: Re EDP loosing MIDI Clock sync - Quest

Yes,there is indeed a problem with it, i did a show on
Saturday where we improvised spontaneously music to
pictures and paintings which were being manipulated
with software.This is the first time i slave the EDP
to my MPC1000 and i had to constantly trigger the
reAlign function to keep the loops synced,i didnīt do
any loop copy or auto record,just simply recorded to
the running grooves of the MPC and it still
happened.As a master the EDP works flawlesly though.
Here is a little press snapshot:
http://www.suedkurier.de/lokales/radolfzell/art1078,1810561.html
cheers
Luis

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200406/msg00453.html

> kim

> Kim Flint                     | Looper's Delight
> kflint@loopers-delight.com    |
> http://www.loopers-delight.com

www.luis-angulo.com

Just $16.99/mo. or less.