[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: Pedal to turn hardware knobs...

There've been a couple.  I believe EH was the first, and I think it
was called the "Gas Pedal".  And I think Dunlop did one a few years

On 12/1/05, David Coffin <dpcoffin@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Surely somebody's done this before... anybody got a clue, a link, an
> idea...? (Goal: access the feedback knob on the Boss DD20 with my foot:)