From: Adrian Bartholomew [mailto:adrian@bartholomusic.com]
Sent: sabato 26 novembre 2005 21.40
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: O.T. Problems with Cubase sx 3

u may have to assign an auxiliary track to accept the AUDIO inputs from ur midi devices.

___

Adrian Bartholomew

8439 Lee Blvd

Leawood, KS 66206

(913) 660-6918

On Nov 26, 2005, at 4:34 AM, Luigi Meloni wrote:

Hi everybody, I've installed Cubase sx 3 and am having some strange problems

with midi vst synths. I know that it is O.T., but since I use the computer

syncronized with an echoplex and a repeater...:-D

The problem I have is that if cubase is in play I can use the various synths

without problems, but when I put some tracks in record, the midi signal

enters the computer (I can see it from the leds on my soundcards, a terratec

phase 88 and a Audigy 2 Zs, but I can't hear anything and, most of all the

track does not get recorded. Absolutely no problems with midi in Cakewalk

Sonar and other softwares. The audio gets recorded with non problems, the

problem is only with midi VSTi (I use the Arturia synths and Halion SE).

Thanks in advance for the help

Peace

Luigi