RE: CAKEWALK SONAR HOME STUDIO 4 opinions?

Wow!  It's great to know there are so many Sonar users on this list.
I've watched rec.audio.pro for references to Sonar and they are few and
far between - and most are disparaging comparisons to <that other product>.

I happen to love the Sonar Producer 4 interface and appreciate it's
swiss-army-knife utility, especially it's integration of MIDI and audio,
plug-in support and - wait for it - LOOP CONSTRUCTION utility.  I'm
deferring the purchase of V5 as I usually do when a new version of any
software is released...

Hope this isn't an area that will be considered off-topic, but I hope to
see more Sonar discussions on this board...

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY