Behringer FCB1010

I just loaded up the unofficial firmware for the Behringer FCB midi pedal
(available on the FCB Yahoo group) and it has this way cool thing that can
be used with the EDP...the display on the FCB changes briefly as you use
the
expression pedals, which, syncs up perfectly to the EDP's display when
changing feedback. I don't have to look over anymore!
On the EDP, I always wished the input and output knobs also changed the
display so I could have that input perfectly set- its touchy!

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com