Re: EDP Insert: Overdub, too?

On Nov 15, 2005, at 18:45, .David.Auker. wrote:

> On Loop IV, I've been digging Insert with Quantize: 8th, 8thBeat:
> 16, InsertMode: rPL.  Wow.  Question: instead of replacing those
> precise little chunks of sound, can I overdub them?

That's my latest EDP Love! Running it "rPL." mode. That's only
possible if you stick a plug into the feedback jack at the rear. The
front panel then becomes the relative volume balancer between
background and new inserted slices. You use "insert" with the insert
button function set to SUB as usual for this. With the knob all left
it is just the good ole SUB but the more you turn it right the more
the punch-ins tend to be like traditional overdub. I just wish that
balancing functionality would have been implemented as a MIDI
parameter. It's very cool IMO ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)