Re: MEP-4 help

I'm getting a Yamaha MEP-4 midi processor in the hopes
of using it to trigger sustain with a pedal
(momentary)-My controller is a Roland AX-1 (no sustain
pedal input)
I've downloaded the manual but it doesn't cover
the pedal input for the MEP extensively-Anyone know
how to do this?
If the Wavestation SR had a pedal input this
would be a non-issue-I'm interested in all the other
possibilities of the Mep-4 anyway.
     BTW: I've been looping by triggering a
Wavestation SR and a Planet Earth module with a Roland
AX-1 through an RC-20XL-

                                Thanks,  Lee

http://mail.yahoo.com