Re: Programming the Behringer FCB1010 for Echoplex use, a quick guide

On 10/30/05, Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just spent a few hours with the Behringer trying to program it to
> work with my EDP.  I found the FCB manual to be confusing, and a quick
> search of the archives here didn't turn up what I was looking for, so
> for the aid of anyone else trying to program the damn thing by hand,
> here's a very brief, very quick guide.  If there's interest, I'll
> update this with suggestions or corrections.
[snip]

Oh thank you for taking the time to do this, and yes please update as and
when.

I confess I've held off buying an FCB for this role because it all
looked too damned hard. I was hoping someone with a less fried brain
than mine would come along and upload a simple step by step guide.
Thank you.