Re: intro

hows it going Ted?
the L//D is the place to be.
a green acres type of place where freindly folks often enlighten my limited understanding of ....well lots of stuff...check out the thread about "zen and the fluent music"thats where i came in( isnt this where...)to this this ...world.   loops 2 ya...  danny/scary visionary            ditch wrestler <ditchwrestler@yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings, y'all

I've been lurking for a few days now and thought I should introduce myself to the party.

Hello, everybody.  My name is Ted.

I'm a bassist, electric but primarily acoustic.  I'd like to think of my musical tastes as being rather diverse but I'm, for now (at least), rather centred around things on the free/improvised end though I'm getting into the classical world and have recently joined a community orchestra.

My interest in looping is pretty undeveloped right now.  I've got some ideas/projects on what I'd like to do with a looper or two (once I get my hands on one) but it'll be a 'live with instrument' scenario so I'm trying to suss out the real-time options like the boss rc-20, Line 6 dl4, and boomerang.

Anyway, pleased to meet everybody here.  I'm located in south-western ontario, if there happen to be any other canucks around...

ted harms