Re: Introducing...

howdy diana.
cool jams ya got there.what kind of gear are you using?...these folks can answer anything  or point ya in the right direction thats 4sure,amazing technical resources abound,my field of knowlege is primarilly nonsensical whimsey...but,its what i do best.
welcome to the collective...ressistance is futile!!!
boat drinks...danny///scary visionary.

Diana Thompson <pushingair@hotmail.com> wrote:

Greetings,

I'm new this list and fairly new to looping. My music is based out of jazz, blues, and African traditions. I use only voice, a delay pedal, and a looping pedal. My favorite recent comment: "Reminds me a little of Meredith Monk, but with more substance."

I've uploaded files from some recent live shows. Please take a listen to some of my tracks when you get a chance and let me know your impressions.

www.pushingair.com/music

Thanks!

Pushing Air
Diana Thompson
Vocalist, Composer, Improvisor
www.pushingair.com

Find e-mail, documents and more on your PC instantly with Windows Desktop Search–FREE!