Re: using laptops for music

That's right, sorry. Here is the article:

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2005/jun/06intel.html

"Our goal is to provide our customers with the best personal computers in
the world, and looking ahead Intel has the strongest processor roadmap by
far," said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO. "It's been ten years since our
transition to the PowerPC, and we think Intel's technology will help us
create the best personal computers for the next ten years."

Kris