New Phil Zurrigo w/ Lumper/Splitter mp3s

Hi there-

Lucio and I (lumper/splitter) met Phil Zurrigo at the Y2K5 LoopFest and
ended up at my studio a few days later where we played til 4 am.  We had
twist Lucio's arm, as he was leaving for Europe the next day and had to
pack and run last minute errands with no sleep.  We recorded most of it,
and
I have just mixed a 38 minute piece of music from a couple different
segments of our exploration.  Mostly, it is the three of us playing guitar
and
looping, although I switch to hammond organ for a while and we all get
into some found object moments.  The piece is largely from one unedited
section of improvisation, although I tacked an intro on from a different
segment (the opening "bell" tones) and an ending piece.  Anyway, if anyone
is interested in hearing any or all of it, it can be found (divided into
parts 1 and 2) at the bottom of the "Free Sound Thingies" page of my
website.

http://www.joerut.com

Cheers

Joe

PS:  I also recorded a duet with Bernhard Wagner the following day, but
have yet to have time to mix it.  I'll post it soon.

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages