Re: EDP FCB

I know this sounds obvious but I haven't seen other people doing it.  I
put
some tape in a strip above each of the control pedals on the FCB1010 and
wrote in what function they do in each of the three banks I have
programmed.
Its kind of too small to easily read standing up, but you could try color
coding, symbols, whatever works.  I pretty much have bank1 memorized, and
use 2 and 3 for slightly more specialized functions so its nice to have
the
cheat sheet there.

I also copied and pasted stuff from the pdf manual into a spreadsheet and
organized everything there for all my midi devices so I don't have to go
flipping through manuals to figure out which PG, CC, of NOTE controls
what,
ect.

Also, write down what midi channel numbers each device you have is
supposed
to be set to and stick this to your FCB - you will thank me sometime in
the
future when things aren't working right becuase you added a new device and
its interfering with midi data on a certain channel.

Jon