show: Phasmatodea, Chapel Hill NC, 21 October

Phasmatodea, the looping improvisational soundscapes Chapman Stick duo
that listmember Adrian Likins and I do together, has been asked to play
at the Friday night opening of the three-night Wandering Star Project
show "Mixing Memory and Desire", at Caffe Driade. If you're free this
Friday, please stop in. No cover charge. Time: 8-11pm.

(Previous email still stands true: I'm playing with Cab Caligari at the
same event on the following night, Saturday 22 October.)

URLs:
Phasmatodea             http://www.phasmatodea.net/
Caffe Driade (venue)    http://www.caffedriade.com/
Wandering Star Project  http://lisa-ray.net/wsp/index.html