Re: A little longer than I originally expected, but...

To perform an undo, you will need to overdub to a separate track.
However,
you are not required to overdub to a separate track.  You may overdub over
recorded material if you choose.  You may also merge 2 tracks to 1.  An
actual undo function like the one that exists in the EDP is a possibility,
but I have no immediate plans to offer it.

--On Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:49 PM -0500 Jeff Larson