Re: A little longer than I originally expected, but...

Been posting answers to the forum I put up on the Looperlative web site,
but here is a brief list of features:

- 1 stereo input
- 3 stereo outputs (1 main output, and 2 sub-mix outputs)
- MIDI interface primarily for connecting a footpedal remote controller
- Ethernet interface for upgrades and computer interfacing
- Front panel in the picture does not show the vacuum flourescent display
turned on because my digital camera is incapable of capturing it because
it
is scanned.  However, it is there for configuration and displaying current
loop and track.
- 8 stereo tracks per loop.  Track 1 is the master track and the other
tracks can be synchronous or asynchronous with it.  Tracks can be
individually turned on and off.  This gives you both the ability to undo
and redo.
- Audio is sampled at 48kHz with 24-bit resolution.
- Audio connectors are 1/4" unbalanced stereo connectors.
- The DSP is fast enough to handle much more than just looping audio.  I
have plans to incorporate software-based effects into the unit after the
looping features are mature.

I've probably missed something.  If you have further questions, feel free
to ask them.  I also will be arranging some time in November to be a
pre-release viewing of one of the prototype units for those of you in or
near San Jose.  I'll keep everybody posted.

--On Monday, October 17, 2005 6:57 PM -0500 Jeff Shirkey