sharing and playing nice with your friends

hi.
i know some of you computer savy folks have the capacity to copy software and share it with all your loopin friends.I care not about ethics here,in fact the opposite...I want to take from the companies who have takin us for so long,with their planned obsalessence, misinformation and cutting corners for the almighty dollor(im slighty jaded)hahaha!
the only software i have for sharing is some old 90's stuff cracked by radium,but the price is right...
P.S i bet if al dimeola put out an improvised all loop album...well...imagine...
    *<{,': })  Danny/scary visionary