Re: Building a rackmount looping computer as an alternative to the Receptor for Mobius

On Oct 18, 2005, at 0:34, Kim Flint wrote:

>  As I said in my previous post, people can detect a latency between
> their playing and the resulting sound as low as 10ms. But musicians
> can adapt to this fixed latency and compensate for it, just as your
> percussionist student manages to do in the concert hall. It might
> not "feel" as good, but the musician can still play successfully.

That's not for me. Since I'm an amateur I need to feel good by the
music I play ;-)

> Al DiMeola.

Ouch! I bought his records when they first came out but I really
couldn't relate to the type of music he played. It didn't bring any
feeling into my heart.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)