From: <videoupload@custhelp.com>
To: <info@krispenhartung.com>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 4:13 PM
Subject: Your Download.com Video submission has been reviewed

> Greetings Krispen
>
> Thank you very much for submitting Alice in Cyberspace (6483) to CNET
Download.com Video. We strive to offer content that will appeal to a wide
range of users and also meet our editorial standards, and with this in
mind,
we give careful consideration to all submissions.

> After reviewing your submission, the Download.com Video editors have
decided not to post it at this time. We thank you for your effort, and we
encourage you to continue submitting new material for consideration in the
future.