Re: Defining "pro"

Per Boysen a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I completely agree with Travis' definition of "pro". A funny
> definition of amateur is one who calls himself "pro" even though he
> isn't able to make a living of his music.

I guess it is not funny at all, but making a living of music sounds
completely elitist.. As this is only possible if only few people produce
music.. the disc industry make people think that very few people are
really talented, which is obviously wrong, regarded to all the stuff you
can hear on the net, on the metro or wherever you listen to non
commercial music.. so a pro to be pro sounds to me more like a
capitalistic bahaviour than a musical one..

bye

stephane

Musique, vidéo, radio indépendante (boycottez les majors!)
http://www.dadaprod.org