Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 9:49 AM
Subject: I Believe in 'Truth in Advertising"

Yo!

Thanks to the hard work and stellar technical efforts of Krispen Hartung, Ted Killian's Y2K5
performance tracks are now all uploaded and immediately ready and awaiting public
ridicule right this very moment! Download and hear mind-numbing repetition, aimless
and formless noodling unlike anything you've ever experienced before! Pretentious and
obtuse unmusicality on a truly grand and unprecedented scale! Hear banalities, inanities
and atonalities all at once! Hear a man struggling mightily to come up with just one single
worthwhile musical idea -- over the course of 4 tracks! Collect them all! Play them for
your friends! Clear rooms! Cure warts! Cause brain damage! It's all your's for FREE
and in just under 30 minutes! Hurry down today while the supply lasts!

Rick's Intro and Ted Warming Up
     <http://box.net/public/khartung/files/987388.html>

Part One - Guitar Dyslexia
     <http://box.net/public/khartung/files/985656.html>
          Dyslexia -- A disorder marked by inability to recognize and comprehend written words.

Part Two - Guitar Dysphasia
     <http://box.net/public/khartung/files/985657.html>
          Dysphasia -- Impairment of speech and verbal comprehension associated with brain injury.

Part Three - Guitar Dysplasia
     <http://box.net/public/khartung/files/988212.html>
          Dysplasia -- Abnormal development or growth of tissues, organs, or cells.

You can tell I work in advertising can't you?

Best regards,

Ted Killian