Re: Building a rackmount looping computer as an alternative to the Receptor for Mobius

Oh, they're both software solutions--one just has a dedicated hardware
platform to run it on.  Dedicated hardware tends to be more stable,
and computers depreciate at a furious rate.  What are the odds that
your laptop will be running in ten years?

Plus, most people don't have a pressing need for seven tracks with
multiple overdubs.  But hey, if you do, a PC based solution is
obviously more cost-effective.

TravisH