RE: Digitech Jamman

One assumes that the loop stops playing while it is being saved--
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Travis Hartnett [mailto:travishartnett@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:35 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Digitech Jamman

The limitation of both the JamMan and the Loop Station is that if you
create a loop (via live recording and overdubbing), you must then
press a small button on the pedal to SAVE the loop.  If you haven't
saved the loop, when you switch to another loop, the prior loop will
be lost.

If you've got a set of loops (which might serve as verses and choruses
and whatnot) that you've already created AND saved, then you can
switch between them in a foot-controlled manner during a performance.

TravisH