Re: why do we play live? (mini Adrian Belew review too!)

> -- Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:
>
>> I can recommend a very good type of musician ear
>> protection plugs
>> that are casted in soft silicon by the shape of your
>> ears.
>>
> On Oct 10, 2005, at 23:53, mark sottilaro wrote:

> Do tell?  URL?

I'm afraid I don't know. I bought them locally here in Sweden, but I
guess a similar product is available in every country. Look for
advertising in musician magazines (for pro's, not the "gear oriented"
mags). Or look for advice from a physician. I had to go to what in
Sweden goes by the name "The Institute of Hearing Technology" and
have a guy pour a quickly thickening fluid into my ears to take a
measure of their internal shape. Then I had the plugs sent to me two
weeks later and paid the bill. The soft silicon material is great for
singers because you can shout like Mick Jagger without getting that
awful ear plug chink that strikes your eardrum with loud noise bursts
when you move your cheek.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)