Thanks for Y2K5 Festival

Although I am more of a lurker here on the LD list I'd like to take this
opportunity to say thanks to Rick Walker for inviting me to play this
years festival and putting the whole thing on and persevering through the
"Man's" permit BS. It's not an easy event to put on. I'd also like to
thank Bill Walker, Kris Hartung, Rodent, Chris (at the front door on
Saturday, I forget his last name), plus anyone else I forgot, for all of
their hard work in helping out with the festival.

I'm glad I got to meet a few of you and wish I could of hungout more. I
really enjoyed listening to everybodys performances on Saturday, I had to
take off early on Sunday, but listened to the stream when I got home at
about 6pm and heard some more great music. Seeing people from all over the
world really made the drive back to Los Angeles seem short in comparison.

Thanks again!
--
Daren Burns
Bass Player/Composer/Teacher/Good Guy