Re: 1st Y2k5 pictures and DAY ONE AND DAY TWO's concerts

Travis wrote:
"The daxaphone is *bizarre* sounding instrument. "

Man,  you guys should have heard Hideki play it last night in San
Francisco.
It was just amazingly evocative
and not bizarre sounding at all.  He really has it down.

Last night's concert was as good a musical experience as could be expected.
I have no time to write about it because we have had a forced venue change
(see details at www.loopfestival.com/y2k5/) and the big festival begins in
less than two hours and I have a million preparatory things to do but
Lx Rudis (who helped so much with our booking in San Francisco along with
Matt Davignon)
came up to me with a beatific smile........hugged me and profusely thanked
me for
bringing such an incredible musical experience to his ears.

Every artists (Ryusei, Hideki, Bernhard and Andy) all had great sets and
each musician (who i"ve heard before
in concert) all surprised me with new things.  More in a couple of days
when
I have the time.

Wish us luck if you aren't here and enjoy if you are.

Rick