From: Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se]
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:23 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Looping in Stereo ("Pitch Transposing Live Looping")
("Karmic Looping", "N:o 2")

On Oct 5, 2005, at 18:15, Per Boysen wrote:

> Yes, nice! I guess you also use the tables on some occasions?

TABLES!!!??? Oh no, I meant TABLAS!

Sorry for the typo. Everyone knows that Kris plays the tablas but
"playing the tables" is something new!  Truly experimental, though.
Oh, I just remembered that Matthias and I once jammed a gig here in
Sweden where Per Åhlund actually did that; Played The Tables. Åhlund
mounted contact mic's on the tables and played them with drum
brushes, paper sheets, bird feathers and small metal objects ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)