Re: Y2K5 performers

Title: Re: Y2K5 performers
Nice idea, Scott. Here’s me . . .

ghost 7, Saturday 6 pm:

I rarely know what I’ll be playing compositionally until I start doing it—I usually just make the first sound and take it from there.

My sound palette ranges from noisy to really pretty, but overall people tend to say my sets are cinematic, evocative, take you on a journey,
etc.

In terms of materials: 4-string Ken Smith bass (Japanese knock-off) thru DL-4 and EDP and assorted etceteras.

Look forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang.

Dan

--
ghost7 | Orange
http://www.envelopeproductions.com