Re: why do we loop?

I loop as a form of meditation, although that sounds so pretentious that I
now
regret writing it! Well you know, it is calming, centering, playful. It is
just what I do.

I have a day gig that keeps me pretty busy, but other than short periods
of my
life, performing was not on my list of needs or wants.

It's been a while since I was active in the looping community, but a new
Microsoft-free PC has got me reconnected to the list, and I'm planning on
being in Santa Cruz on Saturday too.

Kamlapati
www.circleroundthesun.com