Re: Boss RC-20XL feature check

Oh, I don't know what they are, I was just covering my ass.  I know
there's a few that have stereo in/out jacks--the DL-4, the Boss DD-6,
but I wouldn't be surprised to find that they all collapse the stereo
image internally.  Perhaps I should have said "Count them on the
fingers of one hand, even if you're not too good with power tools..."

Things that sit on the floor are overwhelmingly aimed at guitarists
(mostly electric at that), and guitars are overwhelmingly mono, and
the (few) guitarists who play in stereo are usually using rack
systems, so stereo floor pedals are a waste of development money from
the standpoint of the manufacturer.