Re: REQ: loop devices and amps for busking

For battery operation I use either a ZVex LoFi Loop Junky

or a Boss RC20XL (or both) as the looping device, into an Electro
Harmonix Freedom Amp .

> I'm not mentioning the Boss RC-20 and RC-20XL because they don't allow to
> control Feedback: it's always at 100%, right?

If you discount the Boss for this reason, then you won't like the ZVex
either, since it's the same. Are you sure you're looking for a looper
and not a long delay?