] [Thread Prev
Michael Peters interface modes
>I never played with the 'new' interface modes and now that I wanted to
>a closer look at them, they don't work. Do I have an old software version
>is my feedback expression pedal faulty? on booting, the EDP says LOOP4
>6.0b (I think). The Loop/Delay modes available are: LOP Out del Inp EXP
Inp EXP and rPL are new modes
so you seem to be missing Stu and Fli.
Without a pedal you should get
LOP dEL EXP Stu
LOP. dEL. EXP. Stu. Out. In. REP. FLI.
note the full stop, which indicates that the pedal is detected
if you load a pedal mode, remove the pedal,
then you will see "nop" if you leave the Loop/Delay param unchanged
and return to edit it again.
As far as I know, the EDP will give a full range of modes as long as
anything is plugged into the
On start-up, I see
and then briefly the max looptime and no. of loops,
depending on "MoreLoops"
My only suggestion is to try again :-(
1. after re-booting with the pedal attached.
2. after resetting the EDP by powering up with the parameter button held
( which erases any presets, beware)
- Prev by Date: Galactic Travels Playlists #442, #443, and #444 for September 8,15, and 22, 2005
- Next by Date: Re: How does he do it?
- Previous by Thread: Galactic Travels Playlists #442, #443, and #444 for September 8,15, and 22, 2005
- Next by Thread: RE: Michael Peters interface modes