Re: The Big(ish) Idea

Yeah, it may have been him.  Good units, those looopers.

But, what I also remember was that the guy had moved the electronics
into his own guitar, and had setup a "touch plate" on his guitar as the
switch.  So he could get these really fast mutes going, just by tapping
the touch plate.

I've searched forums over there and can't find the post.  This could
have been up to 2 years ago, though, so that doesn't surprise me.

Dig