Re: Programming Rocktron All Access - HELP!!!!

i stand corrected
___
Adrian Bartholomew
Leawood KS
On Sep 17, 2005, at 8:56 PM, Doug Cox wrote:

It can send CC's along with PC's, but it can't send on/off CC's in a "momentary" fashion. Therefore, you can't use CC's to control the basic EDP functions with the FCB1010.

Dig

Adrian Bartholomew wrote:

kim, i may be wrong here but i believe the 1010 can be set to send cc's automatically once a preset is chosen just like with notes. i remember seeing that.
___*
Adrian Bartholomew
*Leawood KS