From: Wind Stick Devil [mailto:wklemmer1@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 4:19 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Dear RED STATES

I have a better idea. Fry up the 'barf' and eat it! :)

Suit & Tie Guy <erwill@suitandtieguy.com> wrote:

hearing the terms "red state", "blue state", "gay marriage", or
"abortion" makes me want to barf in a bag.

i have a better idea:

why don't we put everyone who used the terms "red state" or "blue
state" in a cage and let them fight to the death?

then the rest of us can live our lives without this divisive verbage
weighing us down.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com