Re:Re:Re: EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

>>,now
>>i want to find a little (non synth) effect that will
>>turn my guitar into a bass,what do u use?

try the Boss OC-3, I got one a month ago and it has exceeded all my
expectations for its usefullness.

there is a poly mode which tracks mustiple notes (not mono like most) it
simply dosnt glitch as all and with the blend turned right up will track
all
the way up to the 12th fret. but even better then this with the blend
turned
halfish way you get all the bass notes on the top two strings of the
guitar
up to about the 8th fret plus normal un-octaved  notes for the rest of the
guitar, this way you can pick out normal guitar bits on the higher strings
whilst doing the bass line on the bottom two !! and its plenty loud
enough,
something the oc-2 failed in.
seriously, for the money, this IS the bass solution for me.

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

Free Downloads at

www.download.com/therealblackface

MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here.
http://messenger.msn.co.uk