Re: EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

On Sep 14, 2005, at 13:52, Luis Angulo wrote:

> i want to find a little (non synth) effect that will
> turn my guitar into a bass,what do u use?

I've heard the POG is one of the best. I was shopping for one but no
retailers imported them to Sweden after they had been released. So I
picked up a TC FireworX instead, on a store blow out. It gives a good
one or two octaves down transpose. But the coolest bass trick IMO is
to play in EDP's halfspeed and use normal speed to substitute notes
that will become a great bass sound when going back to half speed.
Why play music that just sounds like a guy playing music if you can
do it different?  ;-)

/ per