Re: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ?

>Well said, Kim.  One thing I'd always wondered though was why more
>features weren't accessible through resistor values not incorporated
>into the footswitch, such as halfspeed, individual loop access,
>separate access to rounded/unrounded multiply/record, etc?  That'd
>allow people access to the deeper features without a MIDI controller.

there is a voltage for the Parameter button, but its delicate.
your idea is interesting, but the EDP concept is to keep the number
of keys low. When we designed it, HalfSpeed was not planned and we
did not think people would like Reverse so much...

It also would not work the voltages are not linearely spread
through this we can allow you to press a second switch!
try holding Overdub and do Insert, then let Overdub go... all on one
cable, amazing technology, no? Kims idea, if I remember right.
sad that the switches are not good enough... there are not many ready
ones that are not noisy. Bigger pedals productions invest in molds to
create their switches.
dont you think smaller, mainly flater would be nicer?

dont you think the Behringer is too long?
Tom keeps joking that you recognize a looper by this thing sticking
out of his bag :-)
how about devided in two?

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org