Re: Defective EDP or defective brain?

I'm not 100% sure of this, but this sounds like the EDP is in Delay mode. You need to use the Parameters button once to edit parameters. The press the Record button. You can toggle between Loop and Delay modes by pressing the record button while in this Parameter edit status.

Hope this helps,

Jon Southwood