Re: Re[2]: My Effects pedal dream

Just for the heck of it,

Up on eBay there is a picture of the pedalboard (SKB PS-100) that I've been using lately:

SKB doesn't make 'em any more. But the fact that it combines a rather generous amount of floor pedal space with 3 full rack spaces plus a power supply has been very useful.

I don't know the seller, BTW. I just figured doing the search for the image was easier than taking my own photo and posting it somewhere.

Best regards,

tEd kiLLiAn

PS. Buy "Flux Aeterna" from CDBaby during the months of September
and October and all of my portion of the profits will be automatically
donated to the Red Cross by CDBaby specifically for Gulf Coast
hurricane relief.

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???