RE: zurich photos

Hey Bernhard i looked in the yahoo settings and can´t
find the reason why your mails are being spamed,i get
everyone elses(if anybody knows how to do this let us
know)
try perhaps sending me from another email adress!
are we still on for wednesday?
cheers
luis

--- Bernhard Wagner LD <loopdelightml@nosuch.biz>