Re: T.C. G-system

Hi all,

yes, same here. For electric guitar nothing beats a single channel well set
up tube amp period. I am back to stomp boxes, true-bypass-switchboxes and
velcro all the way - with the EDP being my only rack unit left (I'd be into
a stompbox version of it!). While I loose some processing power I gladly
give it up since my instrument sounds so much better, more real if you
I compare it with the difference between playing an upright and a grand

For the record, I have never tried the Lexicon competitor to the G-Force
since it came out after I had bought the t.c. At least I think they
one fx section before and one after preamplification. Their recording amp
seemed neet. The Vox tonelab seems well laid out but quite big for my

Regards, Andreas