Re: zurich photos

Bernhard, et al,

Re: http://www.flickr.com/groups/13509629@N00/

A good set of photos . Really makes me wish I could 've been there.
If looks are anything it must've been a terrific show. Thanks for sharing
these. Someday, before I retire from looping and music in general, I
really must get over to Europe.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

PS. Buy "Flux Aeterna" from CDBaby during the months of September
and October and all of my portion of the profits will be automatically
donated to the Red Cross by CDBaby -- specifically for Gulf Coast
hurricane relief.

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???